NarutoRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the best RPGs you can be a part of

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just checking up with the Kazekage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
evil8296
Plain Ninja
Plain Ninja
evil8296

Character sheet
Level:
Just checking up with the Kazekage Left_bar_bleue10/100000Just checking up with the Kazekage Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100000)
Health:
Just checking up with the Kazekage Left_bar_bleue300/100000Just checking up with the Kazekage Empty_bar_bleue  (300/100000)
Chakra:
Just checking up with the Kazekage Left_bar_bleue300/100000Just checking up with the Kazekage Empty_bar_bleue  (300/100000)

Just checking up with the Kazekage Empty
PostSubject: Just checking up with the Kazekage   Just checking up with the Kazekage EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 3:25 am

Hakushi walked into his hospital while others in the hospital greeted him. "Don't be alarmed." Hakushi said to all those in the hospital, waiting for the kazekage to come inside.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Plain Ninja
Plain Ninja
Victory21

PostSubject: Re: Just checking up with the Kazekage   Just checking up with the Kazekage EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 10:03 pm

"So this is the hospital. Not bad at all. So how do you manage to run this place again?". The Kazekage asked as he looked around the hospital. It had been a while since he visited an hospital of any sort. "Just how long do you plan on visiting. I don't think it would be wise, to let those chasing you. Come here and start trouble. So perhaps you should hurry this little visit along". Jin looked at Hakushi and then glanced around the hospital once more. He was taking note of his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
evil8296
Plain Ninja
Plain Ninja
evil8296

Character sheet
Level:
Just checking up with the Kazekage Left_bar_bleue10/100000Just checking up with the Kazekage Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100000)
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Just checking up with the Kazekage   Just checking up with the Kazekage EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 7:44 am

"Are you kidding me? This hospital is full of missing-nin and S-class criminals. Nobody can break through it." Hakushi said. He walked up a single floor and went into a room with a sign on the front that read: 'Serious Operation. Do not disturb!' "I suggest not coming in here. If you have a weak stomach for the insides of a ninja do not come in. I please if you do come in make sure you don't bring any of your sand with you." Hakushi said as he walked through the door.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Plain Ninja
Plain Ninja
Victory21

PostSubject: Re: Just checking up with the Kazekage   Just checking up with the Kazekage EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 9:33 pm

"I am used to seeing the insides of my opponents. So its no big deal to me. And don't worry i won't bring my sand with me. Could we just hurry and leave this place? This is not the place for an adventure. But i wouldn't mind you telling me a little more about these criminals. I may even know and want to kill a few of them". The Kazekage said as he walked into the room. It was his first time being in a room like this. He saw things similar to this on the battlefield, but not in the hospital. He should have expected this in any case.
Back to top Go down
evil8296
Plain Ninja
Plain Ninja
evil8296

Character sheet
Level:
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Just checking up with the Kazekage   Just checking up with the Kazekage EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 6:15 am

"Have you been attacking missing-nin lately, Mr. Kazekage?" Hakushi asked, jokingly, holding up a handful of sand and blood. He turned back around and some green glowing came out from his hands. He went to the sink in the room and washed his hands. "This is the end of our stop. Please, don't use this place to your advantage. These missing-nin might be injured, but they can still fight quite well."
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Plain Ninja
Plain Ninja
Victory21

PostSubject: Re: Just checking up with the Kazekage   Just checking up with the Kazekage EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 8:49 pm

"Don't worry i have my own personal medics". The Kazekage said as he looked at Hakushi. "So where will we be heading after this? I don't like the atmosphere in this place. I never liked hospitals". Jin said as he watched the young man washing his hands. On the other hand, its good to know that somewhere like this exist. It could work well for me in the future. But for now, i will leave it be". The Kazekage said as he signaled Hakushi to move out. "I really hope we come across someone to fight while we travel. I'm getting bored with just simply running around. I need some action now". Jin said with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
evil8296
Plain Ninja
Plain Ninja
evil8296

Character sheet
Level:
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Just checking up with the Kazekage   Just checking up with the Kazekage EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 6:28 am

"It's time to leave." Hakushi said, walking back out the door and down the stairs. He said goodbye to everyone and told them to move the hospital. He then walked out the door and motioned Jin to follow.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Plain Ninja
Plain Ninja
Victory21

PostSubject: Re: Just checking up with the Kazekage   Just checking up with the Kazekage EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 3:09 pm

"Well its about time. I was starting to get really bored just hanging around. And this just wasn't my scene". Jin said as he turned and followed hakushi outside. It was time for them to continue with this mission. A mission that doesn't seem to be going anywhere. But Jin could use this opportunity to have a little bit of fun. So he traveled with the stranger known as Hakushi in hopes of that. But no one knows where they will end up next. But Jin had hopes of meeting a few interesting people along the way.
Back to top Go down
evil8296
Plain Ninja
Plain Ninja
evil8296

Character sheet
Level:
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Just checking up with the Kazekage   Just checking up with the Kazekage EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 2:55 am

(continue in the lightning village)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just checking up with the Kazekage   Just checking up with the Kazekage Empty

Back to top Go down

Just checking up with the Kazekage
Page 1 of 1