NarutoRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the best RPGs you can be a part of

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Devilz Character Creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Devilz
Plain Ninja
Plain Ninja
Devilz

Character sheet
Level:
Devilz Character Creation Left_bar_bleue10/100000Devilz Character Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100000)
Health:
Devilz Character Creation Left_bar_bleue300/100000Devilz Character Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (300/100000)
Chakra:
Devilz Character Creation Left_bar_bleue300/100000Devilz Character Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (300/100000)

Devilz Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Devilz Character Creation   Devilz Character Creation EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 5:13 pm

Name: Devilz

Village: Konoha

Ninja Rank: Chuunin

Clan: none

Looks: ninja look, check my avatar you'll know.

Personality: good,nice,helpful,hardworking etc.

Special Characteristics: Red Chakra

Elements: Fire and Wind

Skills/Specialties: Ninjutsu and Genjutsu

Jutsus:
1. Kurenai's Flower Petal Escape
This unnamed flower petal technique is a Genjutsu utilized by the Leaf Jounin Yuuhi Kurenai. If Kurenai comes under attack, she can use this technique to cover her escape. After forming the needed hand seals, Kurenai's body will disperse into a shower of flower petals. These petals will confuse and distract her opponent while she escapes or hides.

2. Magen • Jubaku Satsu - Demonic Illusion • Tree Binding Death
Jubaku Satsu is a Genjutsu technique utilized by the Leaf Jounin Yuuhi Kurenai. After forming the needed hand seals, Kurenai will disappear and approach her target. Once near her target, a tree will grow at their feet and its branches will bind them so they can no longer move. Once the illusion makes them believe they are captured, Kurenai will appear from the tree itself and stab her target with a kunai.

3. Kurenai's Flower Petal Dissolve
This unnamed flower petal technique is a Genjutsu utilized by the Leaf Jounin Yuuhi Kurenai. If Kurenai becomes trapped in a Genjutsu or wants to appear to be trapped she can disperse into a shower of flower petals. With this technique these petals will fly around and consume her targets, dissolving their bodies away.

4. Goukakyuu no Jutsu - Great Fireball Technique
Katon • Goukakyuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it
Katon jutsu such as this are seen as a rite of passage into adulthood for Uchiha clan members. Once the member can manipulate fire, they are finally recognized as no longer being a child.

5. Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

6. Hyakkaryouran - Many Flowers in Bloom
Hyakkaryouran is a Ninjutsu technique used by wandering ninja Karenbana. Used in conjunction with the Gokan Sakusou powder, Karenbana will release a multitude of flower petals from her sleeve which will flow through the air and circle her opponent. Karenbana herself will then move through the flowers and blend in with the help of the sense altering agent. She can then launch surprise attacks while obscured by the petals themselves.

7. Bunshin no Jutsu- Clone Technique
Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

8. Costume Summoning: Snake
Devilz Creation, A snake that is Purple with Red eyes it uses for tracking and its attack is release poison.
9. Karyuudan - Fire Dragon Projectile
Katon • Karyuudan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and create mud projectiles using the Doryuudan technique. The ninja will then blow a large flame to ignite the mud projectiles.

10. Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique
Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

11. Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Spiritualism Technique
A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature. Please see the Summonings page for a full listing of summons and more detailed information.
Summon SNAKES

12. Kugutsu no Jutsu - Puppetry Technique
Kugutsu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that allows a ninja to use a puppet to attack from afar. Using their body's chakra, the ninja emits strings of chakra that run from their fingers to the puppet. The puppet itself can be loaded with many weapons and tools, allowing the puppet master to remain hidden while the puppet moves and attacks the target.

13. Ryuuka no Jutsu - Dragon Fire Technique
Katon • Ryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After binding the opponent, the ninja uses a guide wire to unleash a large torrential fire burst onto the target.

14. Sumi Bunshin no Jutsu - Ink Clone Technique
Sumi Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes ink to create a Bunshin clone. If the Sumi Bunshin is injured, the clone will usually revert back into its natural ink state.

15. Anko's Giant Snake
Anko summoned this giant snake to destroy a cave wall and provide shelter by traveling in its mouth. It is assumed Anko signed the same summoning contract as Orochimaru to gain the ability to summon snakes like her former sensei.

History/Background Story:
I've been training myself and read loads of book from library. After many years, I'm 12, one day i was walking on the street to buy a lunch suddenly an old man says to me " What is your bonds? What is your Destiny? Prove to everyone that your strong and worth to acknowledges." He punched me on my stomach. i felt so hurt, and when i look my stomach there's a seal. And once again, he said " Prove To me your worth to live on. The Monster inside you will one day retrieve." And that day i never saw him and i begin to wonder...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One day, i was meditating, suddenly i dropped my cup of tea from the table. When the cup falls, the sound i heard are different all the time. Then i knocking the floor suddenly i hear something again so i start moving my table and carpet. i founded out that theres a secret entrance. I open the door and walk down. The Fire automatically light on. there is a scroll in the middle of the four fire. The four fire is at each corner and the middle of the four fire has a summoning place. but the black mark was really light that you almost can't see. I begin to walk towards to the scroll and read it. Its a Uchiha Clan Jutsu List that is Pasted by my father. My father told me the truth and given me the scroll. I never opens it until i got pass in academy and Genin Exam. And I start learning Basic fire jutsu. Until the day the day my father told me, " before you go on learning the rest of basic and advance Uchiha clan member should have, you should at least learn the first few Sharingan technique." so i didn't open the rest of the scroll. And i alway remember what that old man says to me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Academy:
The first few days i been teased by other Academy students since they mention my parents. My eyes suddenly turns Red, and I've active my Sharingan but something wrong. in the beginning my eyes were red (level 1 sharingan) but suddenly my right eye turns black. those students that tease me told to the Sensei about my eyes, that issue. but before they told a friend of mine helped me out of that situation. For some how, everyone start thinking I've got something weired inside my body. Maybe its true maybe not. No one knows, even myself. But what the old man said to me probably was the truth. No longer, I was promoted to Genin and i start of with more training with my Sensei. As well, i got training on my Sharingan. When I'm 13, the day i active my sharingan for training, i start feeling so painful. My Sensei asked me "what has happen to you?" And he found out i got a seal in my stomach and he stopped me from getting pain by using a Jutsu i never saw before. He probably reported to the Hokage and the Hokage start wondering... During i rest in my room, i felt that the monster inside me want to retrieve and when i look at the mirror, i actives my sharingan and sometimes my right eye turns black. I felt so scared, and i think its the power of the Monster inside me. So i start having my Steel Ninja Head Band turn side way so i can cover my right eye. When ever I need help for some sort of things i will have no choice but remove my head band for active the monster inside me. And whenever i active my sharingan, the monster give me a great strength of chakra. I never really active the monster inside me before because i never know what will happen...

Roleplay Sample:

During the day Devilz eating ramen...
Shikamaru: Hey Devilz
Devilz: Shikamaru?
Shikamaru: The Hokage would like to see you.
Devilz: Ohh.. Really? Im off then.
30mins later....
Knock Knock*
hokage: come in.
Devilz open the door slowly and walk in front of te hokage desk.
Hokage: your out to a mission, a A Rank mission.
Devilz start getting really excited.
Devilz: And what do i need to do?
Hokage Search For Orochimaru, He is having a secret meeting in hidden Rain.
Devilz: HaI! Im off my way.
Devilz bow to the hokage and walk out the room.

Last edited by Devilz on Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga
Admin
Admin
Renjiro Hyuuga

Character sheet
Level:
Devilz Character Creation Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Devilz Character Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Health:
Devilz Character Creation Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Devilz Character Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Chakra:

Devilz Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devilz Character Creation   Devilz Character Creation EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 5:24 pm

Character history is VOID he is not a uchiha therefore uchiha stuff is VOID

[Approved] Renjiros seal of approval here
Back to top Go down
https://mwotn.rpg-board.net

Devilz Character Creation
Page 1 of 1