NarutoRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the best RPGs you can be a part of

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kazekage's Office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Victory21
Plain Ninja
Plain Ninja
Victory21

Kazekage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Kazekage's Office   Kazekage's Office EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 9:16 pm

The Kazekage walked into his office looking rather happy. It had been a while since anyone saw him with a such an expression on his face. One would have to wonder, just how did he become the leader of a village. But never the less, he was still the Kazekage of the Sand village and he took great pride in it. "Well this is a lovely day, i just hope no one bothers me with senseless things". Jin said as he sat down in his chair. He looked around the room for a bit. He then turned his attention to the papers on the desk, he hated paper work. But it was one on the jobs of the Kazekage. "I really need an assistant, i don't know how much more of this i can take. Perhaps i should elect someone else to be the Kazekage". Jin said jokingly.

He looked outside the window, the village seemed peaceful. And he would do his best to keep it that way. But even that may prove difficult sometimes. Jin was hoping that nothing new came up. Especially in the form of missions, he hated paperwork. And missions would result in paperwork for him.
Back to top Go down
evil8296
Plain Ninja
Plain Ninja
evil8296

Character sheet
Level:
Kazekage's Office Left_bar_bleue10/100000Kazekage's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100000)
Health:
Kazekage's Office Left_bar_bleue300/100000Kazekage's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (300/100000)
Chakra:
Kazekage's Office Left_bar_bleue300/100000Kazekage's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (300/100000)

Kazekage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Office   Kazekage's Office EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 1:30 am

Hakushi shot an arrow through the window of the sand village with a note attached to it. The note said this: 'Keep silent about this. I have a question for you. This is no threat. If you agree to come, slide down the string attached to the end of this arrow but make sure your village doesn't notice your disappearance or finds out where I am.'
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Plain Ninja
Plain Ninja
Victory21

Kazekage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Office   Kazekage's Office EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 2:56 am

Jin looked at the arrow as it flew through the window. He created a shadow clone to pick it up and read it. He went outside before the shadow clone started reading it. This was a precaution of some sort. "Whoever it was the arrow that arrow, they better make sure. It wasn't intended to cause me any harm". The Kazekage said to himself. Jin then waited for the shadow clone o reveal what the tag on the letter said.

He would know right away, what his clone read on the letter. Plus he would be at a safe distance just in case anything should happen.
Back to top Go down
evil8296
Plain Ninja
Plain Ninja
evil8296

Character sheet
Level:
Kazekage's Office Left_bar_bleue10/100000Kazekage's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100000)
Health:
Chakra:

Kazekage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Office   Kazekage's Office EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 6:24 am

Hakushi waited outside, in a mood he isn't usually in. He paced back and forth waiting for the Kazekage to reply to his message. 'This is the most important thing I shall do in this village.' Hakushi thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Plain Ninja
Plain Ninja
Victory21

Kazekage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Office   Kazekage's Office EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 9:12 pm

"It seems someone would like to have a word with me. I will see what this is all about. Lets just hope they are not foolish enough to cause trouble. But it is really strange that someone would do something like this. It must be someone from inside the village. Maybe we have a traitor or an intruder". Jin then walked got himself ready to move out. He stood outside, hoping the he would get another signal.

He then went back into his office and held on to the string that, that was attached to the note. Leaving his kage bunshin behind, he quickly used his body flicker technique. He was gone within a instant. "So this is where it leads. May i ask what you want from me?". Jin said as he stood there. He couldn't trust this person, so he had to be on guard.

Last edited by Victory21 on Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
evil8296
Plain Ninja
Plain Ninja
evil8296

Character sheet
Level:
Health:
Chakra:

Kazekage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Office   Kazekage's Office EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:55 pm

"I need to know if there is a Ketsuiki in your village and if there isn't will you come and help me find her throughout the other villages? I can prove to you that not all missing-nin are bad. The criminals just give us a bad reputation." Hakushi said, in his uncommon serious voice.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Plain Ninja
Plain Ninja
Victory21

Kazekage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Office   Kazekage's Office EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 3:33 am

The kazekgae looked at the intruder. "Its an unwritten law that you should introduce yourself first. And no, we don't have a Ketsuiki in this village. And why should i they Kazekage of all people, go on a round the world trip with ya. Its not like i have anything to gain from it. I admired your efforts and i can sympathize with them, but you have come to the wrong place for help". Jin said as he looked at the intruder.

He still didn't trust the intruder. And it came across as strange that he would ask for help. In such a manner. Maybe it was a joke of some sort, but it didn't seem to funny to the Kazekage.
Back to top Go down
evil8296
Plain Ninja
Plain Ninja
evil8296

Character sheet
Level:
Health:
Chakra:

Kazekage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Office   Kazekage's Office EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 8:06 am

"Hakushi Gekai, Missing Med-nin. You would have something to do if you came with me. Get away from all that boring paperwork. And I could teach you to use a bow and arrow." Hakushi said in a happier tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Plain Ninja
Plain Ninja
Victory21

Kazekage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Office   Kazekage's Office EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 5:25 pm

"I can see you don't have anything to negotiate with. Trying the appease me with a lesson in archery is hardly anything. You can come better than that can't you? This is more of an insult to me and my village. Its an outrage, but....". Jin then stood there for while and smiled. "Perhaps i can tag along, i don't have anything to do really. Maybe this will be a good thing for me". The Kazekage thought to himself.

"Maybe i will tag along with you. I need to get out and enjoy myself for now. But don't think i am doing this to help you in anyway". The Kazekage said as he looked at the man.
Back to top Go down
evil8296
Plain Ninja
Plain Ninja
evil8296

Character sheet
Level:
Health:
Chakra:

Kazekage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Office   Kazekage's Office EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 5:56 pm

Hakushi slightly grinned. "Ok. I just need a time and place for when to leave, if you're coming?" The young man said, happier than ever having a kage accompany him on a personal journey.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Plain Ninja
Plain Ninja
Victory21

Kazekage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Office   Kazekage's Office EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 4:49 am

"Its time for us to go now young one". Jin said with a smile on his face. He was being reckless, but he didn't care right now. He needed to have some fun, just maybe he would along the way. "So where are we heading right now? You better make this trip worth it, or else i will have to kill you for wasting my time". Jin said as he looked at the young man with a smile of his face.

Perhaps this is just what the Kazekage needed. He would have to be careful though. These type of things could result in death for anyone.
Back to top Go down
evil8296
Plain Ninja
Plain Ninja
evil8296

Character sheet
Level:
Health:
Chakra:

Kazekage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Office   Kazekage's Office EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 7:43 am

"I searched around the leaf village with their best trackers, but found no sign of Ketsuiki. I need some tracker from your village to check the outskirts of the village. Then we move on to another village or area. You can choose if you want to. I just chose the two strongest villages first." Hakushi said, with a scared smile from what the Kazekage had said. "Oh, if you're wondering, Ketsuiki is sort of a mix of my sensei and girlfriend,"
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Plain Ninja
Plain Ninja
Victory21

Kazekage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Office   Kazekage's Office EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 2:09 am

"This is not official business, so that means i can't use the aid of my fellow ninjas. I'm not supposed to be doing this, but I'm feeling a bit mischievous now. So that or leave it, in any case we have to. Just lead the way Hakushi". The Kazekage said as he awaited the young man to make his move. In the eyes of others, what the Kazekage were doing. Was nothing short of insane right now. But he didn't seem all that concerned. He just wanted something to do with his time. Perhaps he would feel a lot better if a war should break out. or there were some sort of threat to his well being.
Back to top Go down
evil8296
Plain Ninja
Plain Ninja
evil8296

Character sheet
Level:
Health:
Chakra:

Kazekage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Office   Kazekage's Office EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 8:20 am

"Hey Jin, before we start I need to know a couple things about you. Why did you become Kazekage? Why are you coming with me? Why aren't you killing me right now?" The young boy asked the Kazekage. "And we'll have to stop by my hospital several times. Sorry, but business is business." Hakushi added to his sentence, scared of how this serious person will react to it.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Plain Ninja
Plain Ninja
Victory21

Kazekage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Office   Kazekage's Office EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 1:50 pm

"Do i need a reason for all of these things? If you must know I'm doing it because i feel like it and nothing more. As for why I'm not killing you, who says i won't. I'm watching you very carefully, all you need to do is make one mistake and that's it for you". The Kazekage said with a grin on his face. "So do you have anymore questions to ask?" Jin said to Hakushi, he seemed really annoyed at this point.

"Why do we need to stop by the hospital by the way. I seriously don't understand why you want to go their. Perhaps your looking for your friend there. But whatever, it's none of my business". Jin said as he looked at the young man.
Back to top Go down
evil8296
Plain Ninja
Plain Ninja
evil8296

Character sheet
Level:
Health:
Chakra:

Kazekage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Office   Kazekage's Office EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 6:56 am

"It's my hospital, I own and created it so I have to stop bye every once in a while." Hakushi pulled his bow out and got ready to get on the move. "Come on, Kazekage, let's move." Hakushi ran forward, through the desert wasteland. "Y'know I'm not gonna hurt you, but this might be putting you in danger. There are some hunters after me... or at least there were. After feeling an electric jolt from my bow they kind of ran off. Do you know how lucky you are to be able to use jutsu... I can't use any freaking jutsu, my only attacks are chakra concentration..." Hakushi complained to this man trying to converse with him..
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Plain Ninja
Plain Ninja
Victory21

Kazekage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Office   Kazekage's Office EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 12:48 am

"I knew there was something you wasn't telling me". The kazekage then shook his head, but a smile soon found its way to his face. "Maybe i can get to have a little bit of fun. I hope whosoever is chasing you, do attack". Jin then scanned the area as they ran through the desert wasteland. "So tell me, how did you come to own an hospital? It seems so unlikely to me". Jin seemed a bit suspicious of Hakushi now. Perhaps the young man were lying to him.

"And what do you mean you can't use any jutsus? You do have that bow don't you? Plus your using what i would think is nature manipulation. I guess you'll be fine then". Jin then continued running through the wastelands. "Just how much longer will it take to reach this hospital of yours?". Jin seemed curious now about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
evil8296
Plain Ninja
Plain Ninja
evil8296

Character sheet
Level:
Health:
Chakra:

Kazekage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Office   Kazekage's Office EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 3:22 am

"I am a med-nin. I am also a missing-nin. I chose to build a hospital over an old rundown factory so missing-nin can get healed, too. My family has always been known for having weak abilities in jutsu's other than medical jutsu and I just happened to have no skill in the sort. The hospital isn't to far away and I think we should stop talking so the guards don't think we're making a plan to intrude.

(Continue in my Hospital(Its under the other village section))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kazekage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Office   Kazekage's Office Empty

Back to top Go down

Kazekage's Office
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoRPG :: The five elite shinobi villages :: Land of Wind :: Village hidden in the sand :: Kazekage's Office-
Jump to: