NarutoRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the best RPGs you can be a part of

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hakushi Gekai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
evil8296
Plain Ninja
Plain Ninja
evil8296

Character sheet
Level:
Hakushi Gekai Left_bar_bleue10/100000Hakushi Gekai Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100000)
Health:
Hakushi Gekai Left_bar_bleue300/100000Hakushi Gekai Empty_bar_bleue  (300/100000)
Chakra:
Hakushi Gekai Left_bar_bleue300/100000Hakushi Gekai Empty_bar_bleue  (300/100000)

Hakushi Gekai Empty
PostSubject: Hakushi Gekai   Hakushi Gekai EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 9:45 pm

Name: Hakushi Gekai

Village: N/A Wandering

Ninja Rank: Medical-Ninja (Academy Student when he left home)

Clan: Gekai: a clan known for its amazing medical ninja but weak gen, nin and tai jutsus.

Looks: Hakushi Gekai 9fa446

Personality: He looks like a shady character even though he is quite nice. He is care-free and lazy. When in battle he doesn't like to hurt others.

Quote: "If I can do it now I can do it later, but if I can do it later I can wait even longer past that."

Special Characteristics: Great healing power

Elements: Wind, Lightning

Skills/Specialties: Medical Arts, Weaponry

Jutsus:

Dokunuki - Poison Removal
~Dokunuki is a skill used by medical ninja to remove harmful poisons from a patient's body. The ninja will infuse their chakra into liquid, which they will insert into the patient. They will then use the liquid as a medium to draw out the poison from the cells. This mix can then be removed from the body. Depending on the deadliness of the poison, further treatment with an antidote or medicine may be required.

Heal
~Pours chakara into something allowing its injuries to heal.

Dry Fire
~A technique used only by Hakushi. Using his bow he focuses wind chakra into the bow, fires knocking the opponent a distance away.

Lightning Cage
~Hakushi shoots an arrow charged with lightning chakra at the ground near an opponent. while the opponent is defending themself he shoots 3 more charged with lightning. he connects a metal ball to an overhead thing with string making a discharge in the arrows creating a cage. This cage is destroyed when the ball is too far away or completely incinerated.

History/Background Story: At age 8 Hakushi went to the academy but failed because he could use no ninjutsu or genjutsu. He ran away at age 10 because he felt so ashamed. While he was wandering he met a medical ninja named Ketsuiki. Ketsuiki was a very happy, care-free person who would not like to fight and she housed Hakushi til he turned 14. After living with Ketsuiki for 4 years Hakushi picked up a couple of her traits. At age 15 he went ran into a ninja using an odd weapon not so many ninja use. This odd character was named Sashu and he taught Hakushi to use a bow and arrow. Later when Hakushi departed Sashu he found a dark cave with a rock. On the rock it said 'That who can break the rock shall get a powerful lost weapon. But if the weapons name shall be created by the user it shall return back to this cave- DeathWhisper'. Hakushi tried many things to break the rock but left only a small crack. He thought 'I should make this rock as hard as it was for me for the next person.' He heal the rock making it shatter and out dropped a dark bow and arrows magically being held together. At age 16 he felt that he should keep wandering as he had been so he can meet some more people like before.

Roleplay Sample: Hakushi got up from the tree he was sleeping in and said, "I'm gonna wait a little longer. If I get up now I won't be strong enough to move on. Oh, right Ketsuiki said if I don't get up early I won't be able to go on... I miss you Ketsuiki. Why did I have to forget where she lived." Hakushi jumped down the tree and puuled out his bow. "Time for food..."He said tired. Hakushi turned around and noticed a village nearby."How come I didn't see that earlier... well off to get some ramen." He made a half-smile and stumbled off towards the village.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga
Admin
Admin
Renjiro Hyuuga

Character sheet
Level:
Hakushi Gekai Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Hakushi Gekai Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Health:
Hakushi Gekai Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Hakushi Gekai Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Chakra:

Hakushi Gekai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakushi Gekai   Hakushi Gekai EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 9:47 pm

[approved] Renjiros seal of approval here
Back to top Go down
https://mwotn.rpg-board.net

Hakushi Gekai
Page 1 of 1