NarutoRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the best RPGs you can be a part of

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Test for ANBU

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Whatchamacow
Plain Ninja
Plain Ninja
Whatchamacow

Character sheet
Level:
Test for ANBU Left_bar_bleue1/1Test for ANBU Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health:
Test for ANBU Left_bar_bleue150/150Test for ANBU Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Chakra:

Test for ANBU Empty
PostSubject: Test for ANBU   Test for ANBU EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 5:42 pm

I was shivering, I thought we would soon have hypothermia.I l glanced around at the other students, who were also shivering. I had made it through three weeks of this madness. The ANBU training center was the devil in the flesh to me. I had reminded myself how far I had gotten,although there was a lot more to go. I watched my friends quit, and suffered through it. I will and had to change my mindset and get revved up for another day. I can do this, I will never quit and will accomplish the mission, I said to myself. This was day one,week four, of ANBU training. This was the training where only 15 graduated per year! The toughest training in the world...

"This is a school for warriors, you hear? If you can get with the program then get the hell out!" Instructor Kibito said. He was a good guy except when we were on the training grounds.
'Everybody on your faces, you useless maggots" he said again. Then we began the daily round of 12 mile runs, push-ups,sit-ups, and every kind of exercise imaginable. They put us through every kind of hell they could think of. They taught us assasination techniques, and even how to escape from being pursued. This was how it went on for 6 months. Until I graduated. I was the only one left. I had been put through the toughest training on earth and did not quit. That was what they taught us here, Never quit no matter the pain, and your teamamtes are closer than your brothers ever were.
"Welcome to ANBU, kid." said Captain Kamichi, commander of ANBU training. I felt welcomed, like I could complete any mission....I was an ANBU elite warrior. The best of the best....
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga
Admin
Admin
Renjiro Hyuuga

Character sheet
Level:
Test for ANBU Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Test for ANBU Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Health:
Test for ANBU Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Test for ANBU Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Chakra:

Test for ANBU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test for ANBU   Test for ANBU EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 6:09 pm

sort out gammer and layout and its barely ok. you should add use of jutsus for ANBU
Back to top Go down
https://mwotn.rpg-board.net
Whatchamacow
Plain Ninja
Plain Ninja
Whatchamacow

Character sheet
Level:
Test for ANBU Left_bar_bleue1/1Test for ANBU Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health:
Chakra:

Test for ANBU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test for ANBU   Test for ANBU EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 10:17 pm

Well, I guess I suck at this roleplaying thing.

Sorry boss. I tried Smile

I was interested in ANBU was because they're special forces.
I want to be a Navy Seal when i become of age, so you can see why i was interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Test for ANBU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test for ANBU   Test for ANBU Empty

Back to top Go down

Test for ANBU
Page 1 of 1